European Society for Radiotherapy and Oncology (ESTRO) 37th Annual Conference is organized by European Society for Radiotherapy and Oncology (ESTRO) and will be held during Apr 20 - 24, 2018 at Barcelona International Convention Centre, Barcelona, Catalonia, Spain.
The target audience for this medical event is Practising radiation oncologists, radiation and clinical oncology trainees, clinical oncologists, medical oncologists, haematologists, physicists, radiation oncology nurses interested in learning and improving their knowledge in lymphoma modern radiation therapy, including the combination of radiation with new systemic treatments strategies.
• Breast and toxicity
• Lung and dose escalation
• How to minimise toxicity in pelvic malignancies in the era of precision radiotherapy
• Immunoradiotherapy: the critical influence of radiation dose, scheduling, and dose per fraction
• Oligo metastatic disease, treatment for cure?
• Automatic planning. A blessing or a curse?
• Applying dose-response model across radiation modalities: tumor control and side effects
• Paediatric oncology
• Particle therapy
• New imaging approaches for radiotherapy
• Designing clinical trials in radiotherapy in 2020
• Partial organ treatments to minimise late radiation effects
• Patient involvement, shared decision making, patient-centred care
• Implications of the aging population for radiation oncology
• Challenges in human resources in radiotherapy
• Salvage radiotherapy
• Planning future global radiotherapy services
• Value-based radiotherapy.
The comprehensive scientific programme at ESTRO 37 offers state-of-the-art lectures, symposia, debates on hot topics, as well as a range of educational activities such as pre-meeting courses, contouring workshops, teaching lectures and multidisciplinary tumour boards.
Additional details will be posted as soon as they are available.
Sagrada Família, Park Güell, Casa Milà, La Rambla Barcelona, Gothic Quarter Barcelona, Tibidabo Amusement Park, Montserrat, La Boqueria, Montjuïc, Museu Picasso, Palau de la Música Catalana, Plaça de Catalunya.
We provide accommodation and transportation service under one roof to the attendee who joins ESTRO 2018. Our specialist helps you and you need not to go anywhere else in seeking of accommodation and transportation.This facilitates exchange of ideas and information between medical experts and industry
Our mission is to completely delight and satisfy our client. We are committed to making a difference every day; continually getting better to keep us the best in market. We believe in helping event attendees before, during and after the event and assist them with each problem they might face during event. We commited to help our clients at any cause
$300 - $350
5 Star Properties that typify luxury across all areas of operation. Guests will enjoy an extensive range of facilities and comprehensive or highly personalized services. Properties at this level will display excellent design quality and attention to detail.
$250 - $300
4 Star Properties which achieve a deluxe guest experience. A wide range of facilities and superior design qualities are typically complemented by service standards that reflect the varied and discerning needs of the guest.
$150 - $200
3 Star Properties that deliver a broad range of amenities that exceed above-average accommodation needs. Good quality service, design and physical attributes are typically fit for purpose to match guest expectations.